What are cookies?
“Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to the Customer's hard disk via his or her web browser. They enable Cultival to recognize the web browser and to propose personalized services or services that may be of interest to the Customer. Every time you connect to www.cultival.fr, Cultival receives and records certain types of information to help improve the user's browsing experience. The user can refuse "cookies" and most browsers will tell you how you can refuse "cookies", notify you when you receive a new “cookie” and how to disable “cookies” altogether.
What types of cookies does Cultival use?
- Customer cookies: These cookies allow Cultival to identify a user so that he or she can connect to his or her account on www.cultival.fr. If the user chooses to disable these cookies, he or she will no longer be able to access his or her account. These cookies are key to the proper functioning of the website.
- Analytical cookies: Cultival uses these cookies to analyze how the user browses the www.cultival.frwebsite in order to monitor its performance. This allows Cultival to identify any problems and resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Remarketing cookies: Cultival may use "Remarketing cookies" to present the user with products that may be of interest because they match the criteria of pages that the user has viewed on www.cultival.fr.
- Sharing cookies: Cultival uses these cookies to optimize the user's browsing experience and to facilitate the sharing of the content of www.cultival.fr on social media.
- Affiliate Cookies: These cookies allow Cultival to track users visiting via other websites and with which Cultival has affiliation agreements.
Changing your browser settings
The user can change the settings of his or her browser to manage accepted cookies. These settings are usually found in the browser's "Options" or "Preferences" menu. The user can also find more information in the browser's "Help" menu. However, if the user changes his or her settings or blocks cookies, it is understood that certain features of www.cultival.fr may not be provided. This means the user may experience reduced functionality when browsing or using www.cultival.fr.